Simple and innovative terrace covers from RENSON® offer the perfect solution for outdoor living with the sun protection and waterproof roof system.
Equipped with rotating aluminium blades, which rotate up to 150 degrees and thus enable you to decide how much sun protection and/or ventilation you require. When closed, the blades form a waterproof roof in normal showers.
A gutter system drains the rainwater away towards the columns. Given its elegant and light design and availability in the full range of RAL colours, the range of terrace covers from RENSON® fit in with any building style: contemporary, traditional or modern.
Buy Now Pay in 12 Months *subject to Ts&Cs
- Camargue® Louvered Canopy
- Algarve® Louvered Canopy
- Ellice Louvered Canopy
Terrace covering with a sun-protection roof that consists of adjustable blades, and can also be completely enclosed using windproof sun protection screens or sliding panels.
- Innovative, modular patio cover.
- Can be free-standing, mounted against existing walls or multiple units joined on span or pivot side.
- Dimensions: Maximum span 4000mm x Pivot 6200mm, multiplied by seamlessly linking structures.
- Integrated water guide channelling off the rain then down the legs.
- Infinite customisation options to include sliding wood or glass doors, motorised fix screen side panels, lighting, heating, audio and even translucent roof blades.
Patio cover with horizontal sun protection roof with rotating blades
- Functional, affordable and modern.
- Can be free-standing or mounted against existing walls.
- Dimensions: Max.Span 4500mm x Pivot 6050mm, multiplied by seamlessly linking structures.
- Fastening parts are not visible and electric cables are within the structure.
- Personalise with automatic wind tight side screen panels, lighting and heating.
- Rotating blades provide sun protection and ensure the necessary cooling and ventilation.
- Algarve® includes a gutter which drains the water away from the blades into the columns.
Simplest and innovative patio cover offers sun protection and a waterproof roof system, equipped with rotating aluminium tiltable blades on the roof.
- Aluminium roof blades rotate up to 150 degrees enabling you to decide how much sun protection and/or ventilation you require.
- Blades form a waterproof roof in normal showers. A gutter system drains the rainwater away down the leg columns. All of which is operated by remote control.
- Availability in 20 gorgeous colours, the Ellice® fits in with any building style: contemporary, traditional or modern.
- Can be mounted in various ways: stand alone on 4 columns or wall mounted to an existing building.
- Slightly less sizes available than our other louvred canopies, but still plenty to choose from
- We can design your Ellice® as a private dining area, position over a hot tub, cover an outdoor kitchen, or simply have large sofas underneath as the ultimate outdoor place to relax.
- The LED lights placed into the design, and our range of automatic fixscreen blinds can also be used to create further privacy, and protect from the sun, wind and rain.
Not found what you are looking for … we can offer a full range of bespoke enclosure, rendered or clad brick structures incorporating pool area, changing and shower room, games room, cooking or bar areas, Click below to book an appointment with one of our designers.